I Fly A380 (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Airbus SAS, a French simplified stock corporation (société par actions simplifiée), with a share capital of Euros 2,704,375, registered with the Trade and Companies Registry of Toulouse (France) under No. 383 474 814 and having its registered office at 1, rond-point Maurice Bellonte, 31707 Blagnac, France (“Airbus” or “we” or “us”).
1. Privacy Statement
2. Collection Of Personal Data
When you access and use the Website, we may collect, use and process, to the extent permitted by law, your personal data provided by you (such as your name, your date of birth, your email address, your travel information, etc.) or generated as a result of your access and use of the Website (such as, your IP address, the web site from which you visit us, the pages you actually visit, the date and length of your use, the researches made via our website).
In order to access and use certain information, feature or services, you may be required to provide personal data concerning you. As the case may be, specific information will be provided to you prior to collecting such personal data.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
· Customer service. We use your data for customer service purposes, including to provide services to you; for technical support, or other similar purposes; and to establish and maintain customer accounts.
· Marketing. To the extent permitted by law or with your consent, we use your data for marketing and promotional purposes, including through email or equivalent electronic means. For example, we may use your data, such as an email address, to send news and newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about services or information we think may interest you. We also may use your data to assist us in advertising our services on third-party websites.
· Communication. We use your data to communicate with you, including to respond to requests for assistance. We may communicate with you in a variety of ways, including email and via your social media accounts if you agreed and/or text message.
· Administration. We use your data for administrative purposes, including to help us better understand how our customers access and use our websites and applications; to provide reports to prospective partners, service providers, regulators, and others; to implement and maintain security, anti-piracy, fraud prevention, and other services designed to protect our customers and us; to enforce our policies, terms, and other policies.
· Research and development. We use your data for research and development purposes, including to improve our websites, applications, services, and customer experience; to understand our customer demographics; and for other research and analytical purposes.
· Legal compliance. We use your data to comply with applicable legal obligations, including to respond to a subpoena or court order or discovery request.
· To protect us and others. Where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of policies, terms, and other policies.
4. Communication Of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
· authorized persons working for or on behalf of Airbus SAS;
· our agents, service providers and advisers (e.g., third party service providers and advisers providing customer services such as IT maintenance and support, personal data storage analytics, procurement services, compliance vetting, etc.);
· other authorized third parties in connection with a reorganization or sale of Airbus SAS;
· law enforcement or government authorities where necessary to comply with applicable law.
5. Your Rights And How To Exercise Them
In accordance with applicable law, you may at any time access, rectify, complete, update, block or delete your personal data. To this effect, please contact Airbus in writing either by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address: Airbus SAS, Airbus Group Data Protection Coordinator, Airbus Group SAS - HA - B80-W14 , 2 Rond-point Emile Dewoitine – BP 90112 - 31703 Blagnac cedex , enclosing a document evidencing your identity, and expressly indicating the right you want to exercise.
You may also at any time object to the processing of your personal data, for a legitimate reason, by contacting us at the same address.
However, please note that if you do object to the processing of your personal data, you may not be able to access and use certain information, feature or services of the Website.
6.1 What are cookies?
Only the cookie on your device is identified. Personal details can be saved in cookies, provided that you have consented thereto, for example, in order to facilitate secure online access so that you do not need to enter your user ID and password again.
6.2 Which cookies do we use?
Please find below a chart with specific information for each cookie that we may use on our Website:
NAME OF COOKIES
Cookies policy approval.
User experience, to show the intro video once only.
6.4 How can you disable or delete cookies?
If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still access and use our Website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your device at any time. However, if you choose not to accept cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of our services provided by our Website, it may result in a reduced availability of such services.
For the purpose of statistical analysis, we use analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics. You may object at any time to the collection and analysis of statistical data regarding your access to and use of our Website by contacting us using this form: http://iflya380.com/contact.html.
We use technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorized persons. Our security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available.
Should you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can refer to our Group Data Protection Officer, who is available with his/her team for enquiries, suggestions or complaints, at the following address:
Airbus Group Data Protection Compliance Officer - HAP
Airbus Group SAS
PO BOX : B80-W14
2 Rond-point Emile Dewoitine
31703 Blagnac cedex