The A380 is the world’s most spacious aircraft. Whether you’re flying in Economy, First or anywhere in between, you can relax knowing you’ll have the personal space to just be.
As the world’s largest aircraft, there’s room for everyone. For those wanting the space to work, entertain the kids, or just kick back and relax, the A380 lets you do just that, and do it in the widest seats in the sky.
Large stairways and wide aisles in the double-decker make the A380 unique. It’s the only aircraft where you can truly get up and stretch your legs, share ideas with colleagues or make new friends in the aircraft’s social spaces. You never feel crowded in the A380.
Our A380 cabin gives you freedom to enjoy your flight. It ensures that you can delight in every moment and arrive at your destination feeling inspired by the A380 difference.
· As the only full length, double-deck aircraft, the A380 offers more personal space and better views.
· The fuselage is the widest in the sky, giving room to offer superb cabin interiors with wider seats – particularly appreciated in economy class. That extra space means more restful sleep and a more comfortable flight.
· Wide aisles and extra headroom provide an added sense of space with more room to move around the cabin.
· Extra headroom doesn’t mean less storage. Convenient overhead storage areas throughout the cabin provide generous space for passengers, making sure you can bring everything you need to fly in complete comfort.
· No other aircraft has social areas always close to your seat. These bars, lounges and meeting areas are unique and exclusive, they provide you with more space than ever to relax, chat and mingle.
The luxury of space means that only the A380 can offer “Lobby” areas where you can help yourself to refreshments. Some carriers include lounges, showers and even duty free shops.