1. Privacy Statement
2. Collection Of Personal Data
In order to access and use certain information, feature or services, you may be required to provide personal data concerning you. As the case may be, specific information will be provided to you prior to collecting such personal data.
- Customer service. We use your data for customer service purposes, including to provide services to you; for technical support, or other similar purposes; and to establish and maintain customer accounts.
- Marketing. To the extent permitted by law or with your consent, we use your data for marketing and promotional purposes, including through email or equivalent electronic means. For example, we may use your data, such as an email address, to send news and newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about services or information we think may interest you. We also may use your data to assist us in advertising our services on third-party Apps.
- Communication. We use your data to communicate with you, including to respond to requests for assistance. We may communicate with you in a variety of ways, including email and via your social media accounts if you agreed and/or text message.
- Administration. We use your data for administrative purposes, including to help us better understand how our customers access and use our Apps and applications; to provide reports to prospective partners, service providers, regulators, and others; to implement and maintain security, anti-piracy, fraud prevention, and other services designed to protect our customers and us; to enforce our policies, terms, and other policies.
- Research and development. We use your data for research and development purposes, including to improve our Apps, applications, services, and customer experience; to understand our customer demographics; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- Legal compliance. We use your data to comply with applicable legal obligations, including to respond to a subpoena or court order or discovery request.
- To protect us and others. Where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of policies, terms, and other policies.
4. Communication Of Your Personal Data
- authorized persons working for or on behalf of Airbus SAS;
- our agents, service providers and advisers (e.g., third party service providers and advisers providing customer services such as IT maintenance and support, personal data storage analytics, procurement services, compliance vetting, etc.);
- other authorized third parties in connection with a reorganization or sale of Airbus SAS;
- law enforcement or government authorities where necessary to comply with applicable law.
5. Your Rights And How To Exercise Them
6.1 What are cookies?
Only the cookie on your device is identified. Personal details can be saved in cookies, provided that you have consented thereto, for example, in order to facilitate secure online access so that you do not need to enter your user ID and password again.
6.2 Which cookies do we use?
|NAME OF COOKIES||PURPOSE||RETENTION PERIOD|
|cookies-banner||Cookies policy approval.||Session duration|
|video-played||User experience, to show the intro video once only.||+1 month|
6.4 How can you disable or delete cookies?
Airbus Group Data Protection Compliance Officer - HAP
Airbus Group SAS
PO BOX : B80-W14
2 Rond-point Emile Dewoitine
31703 Blagnac cedex