Just in time for springtime, the A380 will fly as one of the two daily services from Doha (DOH) to Frankfurt (FRA) from 31 March 2019.
Qatar Airways ultra-modern A380 offers 517-seat capacity across twin decks in a tri-class configuration of eight seats in First Class, 48 seats in Business Class and 461 in Economy Class. Economy Class passengers also benefit from the added spaciousness, with higher ceilings on the main deck and a wider seat configuration and design to offer more leg room, plus contoured headrests.
The first 10 Business Class bookings on the A380 done via this link for flights from Frankfurt to selected destinations in the Qatar Airways network will get a chance to earn one upgrade to First Class on at least one segment of the Frankfurt-Doha or Doha-Frankfurt* journey.
Lucky travelers will be notified before departure at the check-in counter or at the gate. As of now, Qatar Airways operates the A380 to London, Paris, Bangkok, Guangzhou, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth.
Take your flight experience to a new level with the iflyA380 mobile app!
Terms and conditions:
- Sales Period: 1-21 March 2019.
- A380 First Class available on selected flights only:
Subject to aircraft change at any time.
- FRA-DOH / DOH-FRA (QR068 / 067)
- DOH-MEL / MEL-DOH (QR904 / 905)
- DOH-PER / PER-DOH (QR900 / 901)
- DOH-SYD / SYD-DOH (QR908 / 909)
- DOH-CAN / CAN-DOH (QR874 / 875)
- Offer is valid for flights booked on www.qatarairways.com/en-de/offers/ifly-a380.html only for Qatar Airways operated flights from selected origins to selected destinations as shown above.
- Fares displayed in the booking engine include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges, all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Discount applies to instant purchases and on roundtrip tickets only.
- Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rule at the time of booking.
- Blackout dates and weekend surcharge may apply. Please refer to the fare rules for details at the time of booking.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for changes, cancellations and No-show conditions.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply to the entire itinerary.
Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking