1. AUTHORISATION TO USE MY IMAGE, NAME, PSEUDONYM, VOICE OR WORDS
- I hereby authorise Airbus SAS and/or any entities directly or indirectly controlled by Airbus Group SE (hereinafter “Airbus”) to reproduce and distribute, in all or in part, my name, my pseudonym, my words and any image or video and/or sound recording of myself that are embedded in the content (hereinafter the “Content”) for utilisation under the conditions stipulated herein, on any media and by any means, now known or unknown, including, without any limitation, on any paper, analog or digital medium (on-line or off-line), in the I Fly A380 website and application, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without any limitation, for internal and/or external institutional communication purposes, as well as for the promotion of Airbus’ activities around the world, including for the needs of events organised by or on behalf of Airbus, or in the Airbus partners websites and mobile applications promoting the A380 (including but not limited airlines, Online travel agencies, metasearch websites, travel brands).
- Airbus may modify all or part of the Content and more specifically the video and/or sound recordings reproducing my image and voice for the needs of any adaptation required for the subjects covered and for which the Production concerned serves as communication medium, provided however that, where applicable, my image, voice or words are not altered or distorted.
- This authorisation is granted worldwide and for a period of 10 years to run from the first time the Content is distributed. After that period, I authorise Airbus to use and/or exploit the Content on a one-off basis for promotional purposes relative to Airbus’ historical heritage. I also acknowledge that Airbus cannot guarantee that media that existed before that date will no longer be available to the public and I accordingly release Airbus from any obligation and liability in this context.
- I release Airbus from the obligation to notify me beforehand of any distribution and representation of the Content in which my name, pseudonym, image, words and/or voice are reproduced and I acknowledge that I grant them this authorisation free of charge.
- I hereby represent and warrant that the Content does not violate any rights, contracts, or any applicable laws or regulations, and that I have the written consent, release and permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated therein. In particular, I represent and warrant that I have obtained the authorization of the legal representatives (parents/guardians) of any identifiable minor in the Content, where such authorization is required. I will hold Airbus harmless against any claim relating to the use of my image, name, pseudonym, voice or words, on the ground of the violation of any right, law or regulation, including, without any limitation, privacy rights, image rights or more generally personality rights.
- I acknowledge I have full knowledge of my right to object, for a legitimate purpose, to the collection and processing of my personal data, and of my right to access, rectify, complete, block and delete my personal data.
Your personal data will be processed by the authorized persons working for or on behalf of Airbus SAS, and may be communicated on a need-to-know basis to Airbus Group SE, any affiliates of Airbus Group SE, and Airbus’ agents, service providers and advisers, in order to fulfil the purpose defined previously. Your personal data may also be disclosed to other authorized third parties in connection with a reorganization or sale of Airbus SAS and law enforcement or government authorities where necessary to comply with applicable law.
- I hereby grant Airbus, for the duration of legal protection of intellectual property rights under applicable law, the irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide right to exploit, reproduce, represent and adapt the Content, including, without any limitation:
(i) to copy the Content, by all means known or unknown (such as, but not limited to, paper, electronic, magnetic, optical or digital, etc.);
(ii) to display or publish the Content on Airbus’ applications and websites and in all affiliated publications of Airbus, and by any means of diffusion or broadcasting known or unknown, and to store the Content;
(iii) to distribute the Content and use it for internal and/or external institutional communication purposes, as well as for the promotion of Airbus’ activities around the world, including for the needs of events organised by or on behalf of Airbus;
(iv) to adapt the Content and bring all modifications considered necessary by Airbus (notably, without limitation, the right to arrange, modify, correct, upgrade, ad, crop and/or integrate all or part of the Content in other works)
(v) to translate the Content in any language.
- I hereby represent and warrant that the Content does not violate any rights, contracts or any applicable laws or regulations. I will hold Airbus harmless against any claim arising from any third party alleging to have intellectual property rights in the Content or from any rights, laws or regulations violated.
- I understand that Airbus is not obliged to use or continue to use the Content and that Airbus has the discretion to remove the Content, in whole or in part, from any communication without prior notice and without liability to you.
The present authorisation and license are governed by French law, subject to any local applicable non derogable public policy rule.
In accordance with applicable law, you may at any time access, rectify, complete, update, block or delete your personal data. To this effect, please contact Airbus in writing either by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address: Airbus SAS, Airbus Group Data Protection Coordinator, Airbus Group SAS - HA - B80-W14 , 2 Rond-point Emile Dewoitine – BP 90112 - 31703 Blagnac cedex, enclosing a document evidencing your identity, and expressly indicating the right you want to exercise.
You may also at any time object to the processing of your personal data, for legitimate reasons, by contacting us at the same address. However, please note that if you refuse to provide the mandatory information or if you do object to the processing of your personal data, Airbus will not be able to use the Content.